viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

Am I an ecologist person?

I always had considered myself as a person who cares for the environment. But I realized that I really don’t do so much for the planet. I try to recycle plastic, but near there is not recycling centers. So I collect a lot of plastic bottles, but I never take them to a recycling center.
I would like to ride a bike to go to the university or other places, but I don’t have a bicycle, because sometimes I try to save money to buy a bike, but I always spent it in other things.
But I try to do other and small things, like growing trees, flowers, I try to not delay in the shower and care the water in general. When I go to camping I always carry back the rubbish. I try to use the natural light as much I can, and I recycle paper (my notebooks and the guides of Preu), not plastic yet.
In spite of everything, I think that it is not enough. I think the people should motive and commit for the environment, before it gets late. But now we don’t have conscience of the climate problem. And it affects everyone.

So I think the governments must be responsible and start to generate conscience with public policies. And educate the population, especially the kids, in this way the futures generations will be conscience for the environment problems.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think the main problem really make things to collaborate. Most of us don't do much about that :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. There are people that it takes hours and hours in the shower, as I when I fall asleep in

    ResponderBorrar