viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

The 2015

Well, it has been a year full of new experiences, new achievements, new people, and other things.
This year I joined to the University, and the most of things were new for me. The “carretes” every week, the new friends and the pressure of the study. But I think that it has been a good year. It happened so fast, with all the works, the guides of Barozet, the oral exams, and now I don’t want more suffering, all that I want is that the year ends soon and I can sleep all the long, for all that I couldn't sleep during the year.
I started not completely sure about the career, I had a lot of doubts. But throughout the year I start to enjoy the sociology, and now I like it so much and I’m so sure and happy with my decision.
Apart from the university, I didn’t do so much. I couldn’t see my friends regularly like before, because all of they are in the university or they are studying for the PSU. And other thing that I would have liked to do is work to earn some money for the summer and travel out of Chile, but now I’ll work in December, when all that I want is to rest (and sleep so much!).
Also this year I passed difficult moments, but they made me stronger and now I am better.  And I think these things are necessary to grow.
The final balance: this was a good year, and I like it so much, but I spent all my energies, and I need the summer to recharge myself and sleep.




4 comentarios: